Heeeere at long last are the first of the Harry Potter blends. More characters will happen, don’t worry. This is only the beginning.
- Harry Potter: Treacle tarts, Pumpkin Juice and deep, warming spice. Boyish, yet brave, resourceful, and powerful. [pumpkin spice, caramel, masala chai]
- Ronald Weasley: Burning with passion, love and energy, this blend will effectively warm you whenever you need it. A little might go a long way, but still good to always have around. [masala chai, ginger, almond]
- Hermione Granger: Sweet, bright, vibrant notes, with just a lingering smell of parchment and ink. [ceylon sonata, pu erh dante, caramel]
- Severus Snape: Seemingly bitter and severe, this blend is actually quite smooth, with herbal, grassy notes. [white monkey, pu erh dante, yerba mate]
- Remus Lupin: Smooth, dreamy, moonlit Earl Grey. The earthy, dusty smell of the Forbidden Forest. Chocolate to speed recovery. Best served the night after the full moon. [earl grey moonlight, pu erh dante, chocolate chai]
- Sirius Black: Powerful and playful, with bright notes of lemon and ginger, rounded out with strong, smooth Assam. [assam melody, oriental spice, lemon grass]
- James Potter: Refreshingly bright, youthful, and good natured, but with just a bit of a bite lingering beneath the surface. [irish breakfast, candy apple, gingerbread]
- Peter Pettigrew: Damp earth, musty corners, and slightly bitter. Oft overlooked flavors that may take you by surprise. [pu erh dante, artichoke green, gunpowder]
ahh one day i’ll be able to afford tea
i couldn’t sleep
damage control - memorable songs from season four of shameless (listen)
canyons - paw city // my own mind - pale seas // skull and bones - a.a. bondy // bodies - the duke spirit // where the action isn’t - the jigsaw seen // dirty work - sydney wayser // damage control (prelude) - chris pureka // the boy’s had his fun - cold shoulder // both sides are even - the boxer rebellion // black ajax - locksley // move like u stole it (paul oakenfold radio edit) - zz ward // cold afternoon - the dig // caught by the light - the boxer rebellion // sleep forever - portugal. the man // temptress - plaitum // when we were kids - the diner // bird - tim foljahn // the cold - exitmusic
“For three weekends, 47 Dachshunds, more commonly known as Sausage Dogs, will attempt to solve the world’s Human Rights issues.”
You know, funny story: There’s this craft store called Michaels. Look, my sister knits, and she goes to Michaels. So my sister called me and she’s like, “Oh my god, I’m at Michaels, picking up yarn. You have a poster at Michaels.” I’m like, “What?” She’s like, “There’s a poster, there’s a Falcon poster at Michaels.” I’m like, “Holy s**t!” She’s like, “I’m gonna come and pick you up, and we’re gonna see your poster in this store.” So she picks me up and we go to Michaels.
We go in, and I see the poster and I’m like, “Oh, this is….” She’s like, “I know, I know.” I said, “I’m gonna sign these posters.” I was like, “That would be amazing, you buy a poster and it’s like, actually signed by the Falcon.” Like, it would blow my mind. So I go to the front, I buy a Sharpie, I run back to the back of the store. And she’s like, “I’m gonna take a picture of you signing it.”
I’m in this store and I’m signing all the posters. The manager comes out, he’s like, “Hey, whatcha doing?” I was like, “Oh man, I’m signing these posters so when people buy ‘em, they’re signed.” He’s like, “Well, people are not gonna buy ‘em if they’re signed.” And I was like, “No, no, no, it’s cool. I’m pretty sure there won’t be a problem.” And he goes, “Yeah, but it is gonna be a problem, you’re messin’ up my inventory.” And I’m like, “No, my man, trust me. I mean, I’m the Falcon, that’s me!” And he goes, “Yeah, right. You’re gonna buy those posters.” I said, “What?” He’s like, “You’re gonna buy all those posters or I’m gonna call the police.”
He rolls up all the posters and goes to the front of the store. And I had to buy like 60 Falcon posters that I signed in Michaels." - Anthony Mackie getting in trouble for signing his posters at a Micheals (x)
toucans freak me out cus thats like THERI WHOEL MOUTH
without it its just
there will come a day when i will stop reblogging this, but today is not the day.